It seems nowadays that each month sees the launch of a new “fad diet” offering to rid your body of unwanted weight in record time, with minimal effort. However, juice recipes for weight loss *are* an exception, as following the guidelines isn’t a regular diet as such. This article will explore the best juice recipes on offer, and in which way they can benefit your health.
Benefits of using juice recipes for weight loss
- Fresh fruit and vegetable drinks supply the body with a good amount of nutrients and vitamins, and promotes burning of existing fats in the body for energy.
- Juices can play a major role in stabilizing the sugar levels in the body
- Fresh juice can provide more energy, clearer skin and better mental clarity
- Low in fat amp; cholestrol
- Digestive system detoxification and cleansing
- Phytochemicals in plants have the ability to prevent some of our most deadly diseases
- Weight loss of 1 pound per day is obtainable
- A good way to regenerate your system amp; increase vitality
- Hot spices such as allspice, cinnamon, pepper and cayenne can stimulate metabolism.
Juice recipes for weight loss can vary, which is a good thing as the recipe can be personalised to your prefered tastes. The general directions when trying to lose weight is to attempt a “Juice Fast”, which is a type of detox diet, however this isn’t widely encouraged due to the fact that solid foods are supposed to be excluded from the diet, which may be a bad idea in some scenarios. A better idea would be to include fresh juice as part of a balanced diet, replacing any “bad foods” you currently have a habit of eating.
Top 3 most popular juice recipes
- Pomegranite amp; Orange
- 1 Pomegranite
- 1 Large Orange
No need for any fancy centrefugal juicer here, simply half each piece of fruit and “squeeze and twist” with a traditional citrus squeezer.
- Celery amp; Apple
- 3 – 4 pieces of celery
- 1 apple
This awesome combination can lower blood pressure, improve digestive system and improve joint flexibility.
Wash celery, core and cut apple into pieces big enough to fit juicer apature – then juice.
- 1 quarter piece of ginger
- 1 Apple
- 4 Carrots
Carrot juice has an enjoyable natural sweetness, and can act as a natural appetite suppressant.
Cut ginger and leave skin on, core and slice apple, remove top and tail of carrots, (slice if too large for juicer) then add all ingredients to juice extracter.
Juicing really is a key way to increase good health and lose weight, and is especially ideal for those “on the go” who do not always have time to eat balanced meals, and may be prone to snacking on unhealthy food.