Serves 4 to 6
- 1 package of Duncan Hines yellow pudding cake mix
- 3 Egg-Land’s Best eggs
- 2 tablespoons of carnation milk
- 1 cup of spring water
- ½ teaspoon of pure ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/3 stick of Smart Balance Butter Blend
- Cream cheese frosting
- 1 small can of cut pineapple
- Melt butter blend slowly on low heat, spray baking dish or pan, set aside before adding pie mixture.
- Add all ingredients to blender; mix on puree blend for one minute, then mix on blend for an additional minute.
- Add all ingredients to baking dish, bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove pudding cake from oven, let cool for 5 minutes. Slice in half – turn one side upside down, add pineapples on top of bottom half of cake, and then place other half on top.
- Begin to add cream cheese icing on top of pudding cake, spread the remaining cream cheese icing around the sides of the cake. Place pudding cake in the refrigerator to maintain freshness of pineapples and cream cheese icing.
Please follow and like us: